Sunday, January 8, 2012

note to self:

Be Healthy: I must run every chance I get to be super ready for that 5K in April! Also, my life goal is to be in the best shape of my life all the time so that by the time I am 80 years old, I'm still running!

Be Fearless: Dude, I need to get over my doubts, insecurities, fears, and anything that is holding me back. I will wear that "I don't give a fuck" attitude on my sleeve if I really have to.

Be Productive: Time is extremely valuable, and I always seem to forget that. My life's clock is ticking away, and I still have much I want to do in my lifetime. You only live once, so do what you love and do it well. 

Be Knowledgeable: Read more, see more, listen more.

Be Thoughtful: I have grown a lot over the past few years, and have grown an even bigger appreciation for everything that my parents, especially my mom, do for me. So, remember to call them every weekend. :)

Be Happy: Do my own thing. Spend more time with myself to figure out more of who I am and what I want. You can only love others if you love yourself first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment